3 posts • joined 1 Mar 2012
I think you mean "the beast with two backs"... or you're talking about this dodgy horror flick: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069372/
Re: Who else has left already?
I've jumped to BT Infinity as well; was planning to do so anyway, but the sale to Sky was the little nudge that was needed.
However, it looks like BE/O2 have given my email address to Sky anyway, and there doesn't seem to be an 'unsubscribe' option.
Re: …pretty flippant way to talk about someone dying of a serious disease.
I wonder why all those people who found parts of this article to be distasteful, flippant, etc. really think they're offended.
My Dad (i.e. someone I knew personally) died of cancer, and I have no objections to the article's headline or to the line about 'being unable to make executive decisions' (thought that was quite good, actually), and think it's in keeping with the style that I'd expect from El Reg.
Get over it.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER