3 posts • joined 1 Mar 2012
I think you mean "the beast with two backs"... or you're talking about this dodgy horror flick: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069372/
Re: Who else has left already?
I've jumped to BT Infinity as well; was planning to do so anyway, but the sale to Sky was the little nudge that was needed.
However, it looks like BE/O2 have given my email address to Sky anyway, and there doesn't seem to be an 'unsubscribe' option.
Re: …pretty flippant way to talk about someone dying of a serious disease.
I wonder why all those people who found parts of this article to be distasteful, flippant, etc. really think they're offended.
My Dad (i.e. someone I knew personally) died of cancer, and I have no objections to the article's headline or to the line about 'being unable to make executive decisions' (thought that was quite good, actually), and think it's in keeping with the style that I'd expect from El Reg.
Get over it.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip