3 posts • joined Thursday 21st June 2007 06:26 GMT
Finally coming to their senses
It's nice to see that common sense is starting to prevail here; sometimes I honestly believe that our government forgets that they're there to act on _behalf_ of the people, as opposed to completely against them.
Paris, because she's always up for a Sex Party.
'It's just a skin, honey!'
Des, if your wife asks, just tell her you got a skin or a case mod for it. Besides, if she's clued in enough to know about it (ie, that won't fool her), then I'm sure she'll be able to appreciate the new features!
Not just Dell products
My first laptop, a Sony Vaio Picturebook, suffered from the same problem within 12 months of purchase. That was just over 4 years ago now though, so it's entirely possible it's unrelated.
I'm a tad worried now though, my current lappy is an Inspiron 8600; wonder if the UWXGA screens are affected?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?