3 posts • joined Thursday 21st June 2007 06:26 GMT
Finally coming to their senses
It's nice to see that common sense is starting to prevail here; sometimes I honestly believe that our government forgets that they're there to act on _behalf_ of the people, as opposed to completely against them.
Paris, because she's always up for a Sex Party.
'It's just a skin, honey!'
Des, if your wife asks, just tell her you got a skin or a case mod for it. Besides, if she's clued in enough to know about it (ie, that won't fool her), then I'm sure she'll be able to appreciate the new features!
Not just Dell products
My first laptop, a Sony Vaio Picturebook, suffered from the same problem within 12 months of purchase. That was just over 4 years ago now though, so it's entirely possible it's unrelated.
I'm a tad worried now though, my current lappy is an Inspiron 8600; wonder if the UWXGA screens are affected?
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE