3 posts • joined 29 Feb 2012
You mean the reasonable priced tablets that nobody buys?
Re: There are a million ways to over-analyse iOS versus Android market share ...
Lets see, how about Apple pulling in about 80% of total smart phone profits with about 12% market share world wide?
Re: Why the hate?
The PlayBook was $499 correct? They are taking a bath in this firesale. What happens when the time comes to release another tablet and try to actually make money? Nobody wants a PlayBook at $499. Apple can't keep up with demand at that price for the entry level iPad2.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!