3 posts • joined 29 Feb 2012
You mean the reasonable priced tablets that nobody buys?
Re: There are a million ways to over-analyse iOS versus Android market share ...
Lets see, how about Apple pulling in about 80% of total smart phone profits with about 12% market share world wide?
Re: Why the hate?
The PlayBook was $499 correct? They are taking a bath in this firesale. What happens when the time comes to release another tablet and try to actually make money? Nobody wants a PlayBook at $499. Apple can't keep up with demand at that price for the entry level iPad2.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great