3 posts • joined 29 Feb 2012
You mean the reasonable priced tablets that nobody buys?
Re: There are a million ways to over-analyse iOS versus Android market share ...
Lets see, how about Apple pulling in about 80% of total smart phone profits with about 12% market share world wide?
Re: Why the hate?
The PlayBook was $499 correct? They are taking a bath in this firesale. What happens when the time comes to release another tablet and try to actually make money? Nobody wants a PlayBook at $499. Apple can't keep up with demand at that price for the entry level iPad2.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth