3 posts • joined 28 Feb 2012
And as usual in such things Perth
May as well not be on Earth
The party's out east
Cost of travel's a beast
Winning would cost more than it's worth! :(
Re: Now all we need is two more
Actually, Al Lowe IS involved in this one. He has done a few updates on the Kickstarter page.
I am actually excited about this. They were admittedly limited and temperamental (and many models even lacked colour) but I actually find I sometimes miss having a computer that you can know inside and out exactly what was going on and you had bare-metal access to the hardware.
I wouldn't use one for word-processing or anything however!
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook