7 posts • joined 28 Feb 2012
I think you lot should send S. Sharwood up to Taiyuan for a look-see when he's done in Taiwan.
Interestingly, their Kred service tells me I have twice the followers as their VP of Operations and ten times the tweets of their VP of social strategy (And I wouldn't say I'm particularly "engaged" in this social media malarkey)
I'm a pinko leftie, so The Greens were never far from the top of my ballot anyway. Since the last election they're at the top of the parties that might actually get a seat (There's usually a variety of rag-tag single-issue parties I put first, but they're really just protests).
Although it sounds a bit unclear, it is actually a promotion in rank.
FWIW 2012 XPS 15 is good to go
I just gave it a good sniff - Nothing untoward coming out of there.
I think you need to keep digging with this story! - Get a before/after loaner from DingDong so we can have an independent appraisal of the issue.
In this case they've improved their customer's lives
I mean really... Who wants to go towards Mount Isa?
What's the chance this will work with any other bank's commercial or private customers? What about other phones, possibly ones with inbuilt NFC like Google a producing.
I suspect it's somewhere around zero percent (but I sincerely hope the banks/manufacturers/telcos make me eat my words on this).
Good to see! I never had one, but a friend did and it was always intriguing to fiddle with.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor