4 posts • joined Tuesday 28th February 2012 11:42 GMT
FWIW 2012 XPS 15 is good to go
I just gave it a good sniff - Nothing untoward coming out of there.
I think you need to keep digging with this story! - Get a before/after loaner from DingDong so we can have an independent appraisal of the issue.
What's the chance this will work with any other bank's commercial or private customers? What about other phones, possibly ones with inbuilt NFC like Google a producing.
I suspect it's somewhere around zero percent (but I sincerely hope the banks/manufacturers/telcos make me eat my words on this).
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst