5 posts • joined 28 Feb 2012
I'm a pinko leftie, so The Greens were never far from the top of my ballot anyway. Since the last election they're at the top of the parties that might actually get a seat (There's usually a variety of rag-tag single-issue parties I put first, but they're really just protests).
Although it sounds a bit unclear, it is actually a promotion in rank.
FWIW 2012 XPS 15 is good to go
I just gave it a good sniff - Nothing untoward coming out of there.
I think you need to keep digging with this story! - Get a before/after loaner from DingDong so we can have an independent appraisal of the issue.
In this case they've improved their customer's lives
I mean really... Who wants to go towards Mount Isa?
What's the chance this will work with any other bank's commercial or private customers? What about other phones, possibly ones with inbuilt NFC like Google a producing.
I suspect it's somewhere around zero percent (but I sincerely hope the banks/manufacturers/telcos make me eat my words on this).
Good to see! I never had one, but a friend did and it was always intriguing to fiddle with.
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip