5 posts • joined 28 Feb 2012
Perhaps it's just me
but a watch powered by an ARM processor. Is it April 1st yet?
Samsung seem to be the main competitor for Apple; Sony and LG aren't in the same league and HTC have shot themselves in the foot with the problematic One X and One S.
Ulster Bank still troubled
NatWest and RBS are at least up and running. Ulster Bank, the poor relative, shows no signs of recovery this week - The Chief Exec of RBS came to Belfast yesterday to say sorry and also said it would be early next week before they 'break the back' of the problem.
It all begs the question - If the same system got broken which affected all three banks, then how come all three weren't fixed at the same time?
And if you don't bank with any of these banks, you still can't be smug, because your employer, solicitor, etc may bank with them and that will really muck up your day/month.
Normally reviews include real-life experiences and opinions.
All you've done here is list the manufacturers' speed ratings and taken them as 100% true.
Also worth checking out
Disney's "Where's my water" is well worth a look, especially if you have kids. Simple enough in theory: Get the water to the bathtub. The physics engine is excellent and puzzles are nicely weighted, introducing new elements as it goes.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs