4 posts • joined Tuesday 28th February 2012 09:59 GMT
Ulster Bank still troubled
NatWest and RBS are at least up and running. Ulster Bank, the poor relative, shows no signs of recovery this week - The Chief Exec of RBS came to Belfast yesterday to say sorry and also said it would be early next week before they 'break the back' of the problem.
It all begs the question - If the same system got broken which affected all three banks, then how come all three weren't fixed at the same time?
And if you don't bank with any of these banks, you still can't be smug, because your employer, solicitor, etc may bank with them and that will really muck up your day/month.
Also worth checking out
Disney's "Where's my water" is well worth a look, especially if you have kids. Simple enough in theory: Get the water to the bathtub. The physics engine is excellent and puzzles are nicely weighted, introducing new elements as it goes.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad