2 posts • joined 28 Feb 2012
Just use Navfree - it's the bollocks
Also on Android and iOS
Yay Navfree user!
Yeah, why does everyone forget about Navfree?
We abandoned premium shortly after Google made thier announcement - Nokia followed suit on Symbian.
I don't care what ALK say, that turned the GPS industry upside down.
By eck, they are slow... We turned freemium a year ago
TeleAtlas were not so kind to the smaller establishing sat-nav houses. ALK are just big enough that TomTom can't drop them like they dropped Navmii.
More people use Navfree on iOS and Android than any other premium navigation solution.
Can we get some more dev resources over here plz
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp