2 posts • joined Tuesday 28th February 2012 09:44 GMT
Just use Navfree - it's the bollocks
Also on Android and iOS
Yay Navfree user!
Yeah, why does everyone forget about Navfree?
We abandoned premium shortly after Google made thier announcement - Nokia followed suit on Symbian.
I don't care what ALK say, that turned the GPS industry upside down.
By eck, they are slow... We turned freemium a year ago
TeleAtlas were not so kind to the smaller establishing sat-nav houses. ALK are just big enough that TomTom can't drop them like they dropped Navmii.
More people use Navfree on iOS and Android than any other premium navigation solution.
Can we get some more dev resources over here plz
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE