1 post • joined 28 Feb 2012
Stupid TV policy in Australia
The two companies aren't allowed to compete anyway - foxtel only in the major metro areas and Austar everywhere else, despite having identical channel line ups. The only thing keeping them separated does is ensure the end user is slugged extra for equipment because they don't share satellite decoders.
I don't know who thought up the stupid policy and called it "competition" but it sure never has been
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft