2 posts • joined 27 Feb 2012
I'm not overly surprised.
I remember seeing a small community actively campaign against a new tower being located in their village, due to it's proximity to a school. They were successful and the tower was never built, however within a month the local paper ran a story in which they all complained about the rubbish mobile signal.
Tower and rubbish signal were the same network and yet they didn't connect the dots.
First ever 10.1 inch quad core android tablet? They need to do their research better...
I know they are hard to find in stock and have QC issues but I'm sure this transformer prime I'm typing this post with proves them wrong.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed