2 posts • joined Monday 27th February 2012 10:08 GMT
I'm not overly surprised.
I remember seeing a small community actively campaign against a new tower being located in their village, due to it's proximity to a school. They were successful and the tower was never built, however within a month the local paper ran a story in which they all complained about the rubbish mobile signal.
Tower and rubbish signal were the same network and yet they didn't connect the dots.
First ever 10.1 inch quad core android tablet? They need to do their research better...
I know they are hard to find in stock and have QC issues but I'm sure this transformer prime I'm typing this post with proves them wrong.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16