2 posts • joined 27 Feb 2012
I'm not overly surprised.
I remember seeing a small community actively campaign against a new tower being located in their village, due to it's proximity to a school. They were successful and the tower was never built, however within a month the local paper ran a story in which they all complained about the rubbish mobile signal.
Tower and rubbish signal were the same network and yet they didn't connect the dots.
First ever 10.1 inch quad core android tablet? They need to do their research better...
I know they are hard to find in stock and have QC issues but I'm sure this transformer prime I'm typing this post with proves them wrong.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?