3 posts • joined 23 Feb 2012
0.5Mbps for a few hours a day here in the Peak District...then on/off for the rest of the day. These so-called "surveys" are utter bilge.
$249 in the US...£249 in the UK
What a total rip off :(
Erm, my village (Sheldon in the Peak District National Park) has an average speed of 0.986Mbps according to our recent survey of all the properties with internet access.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops