3 posts • joined 23 Feb 2012
0.5Mbps for a few hours a day here in the Peak District...then on/off for the rest of the day. These so-called "surveys" are utter bilge.
$249 in the US...£249 in the UK
What a total rip off :(
Erm, my village (Sheldon in the Peak District National Park) has an average speed of 0.986Mbps according to our recent survey of all the properties with internet access.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR