2 posts • joined 20 Feb 2012
“Pornography’s inherent objectification of women and children for sexual pleasure has been proven to rewire the brain, and ultimately tears at the world’s social fabric by defining down what is decent and right in our culture,” Patrick Trueman, Morality in Media's president, wrote.
Cool, my porn contains no women and no children. Glad to know that the Religious Right have no problem with gay porn.
What happens when one balloon pops before the other. Will the lone leftover balloon have enough lift to keep the truss and kit rising to its burst altitude or will the weight of the truss be too much and have it start slowly descending until it hits the ground or just floating away and never popping.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great