1 post • joined 20 Feb 2012
May be the author of this article should do some further research on 802.11n first!
Beamforming, both explicit and implicit, exists even in the older 11n standard, it is not new.
In fact, Marvell and Atheros seem to have had it in their AP and client WiFi chips for at least 2 years.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch