1 post • joined 20 Feb 2012
May be the author of this article should do some further research on 802.11n first!
Beamforming, both explicit and implicit, exists even in the older 11n standard, it is not new.
In fact, Marvell and Atheros seem to have had it in their AP and client WiFi chips for at least 2 years.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY