1 post • joined 20 Feb 2012
May be the author of this article should do some further research on 802.11n first!
Beamforming, both explicit and implicit, exists even in the older 11n standard, it is not new.
In fact, Marvell and Atheros seem to have had it in their AP and client WiFi chips for at least 2 years.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes