1 post • joined 20 Feb 2012
May be the author of this article should do some further research on 802.11n first!
Beamforming, both explicit and implicit, exists even in the older 11n standard, it is not new.
In fact, Marvell and Atheros seem to have had it in their AP and client WiFi chips for at least 2 years.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip