1 post • joined 20 Feb 2012
May be the author of this article should do some further research on 802.11n first!
Beamforming, both explicit and implicit, exists even in the older 11n standard, it is not new.
In fact, Marvell and Atheros seem to have had it in their AP and client WiFi chips for at least 2 years.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft