4 posts • joined 20 Feb 2012
Notice that the vehicle drifts to the right on takeoff. This indicates reduced thrust on one of the engines, which leads to that 'catastrophic failure' that NASA talks about.
For 'Space Junk' read 'foreign spy satellite'
Re: Re: Horizontal
If you have 2 balloons with a pipe between them, one will expand and the other will deflate.
Keeping it Horizontal.
A single truss will not stay horizontal. A triangular structure with the weight of the battery at the lowest point will be needed. Vulture 2 may have to go through the top horizontal truss, or a rail attached to the side of it.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes