3 posts • joined 20 Feb 2012
For 'Space Junk' read 'foreign spy satellite'
Re: Re: Horizontal
If you have 2 balloons with a pipe between them, one will expand and the other will deflate.
Keeping it Horizontal.
A single truss will not stay horizontal. A triangular structure with the weight of the battery at the lowest point will be needed. Vulture 2 may have to go through the top horizontal truss, or a rail attached to the side of it.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?