3 posts • joined 17 Feb 2012
How about one on LinkedIn?
This article made great reading and I learned a lot from it - always easier to learn from the mistakes of others instead of through bitter experience. Insightful, based on reality and cut straight to the point, which I like. Much better than the wishy washy generic 'advice' thats out there.
Any chance of an article on how to put together a good LinkedIn profile? What to put in, what not to? Recruiters seem to use it as their main vehicle for finding people.
I can't help but think...
....that my current role at a reseller will be very different in 5 years. Really good article and food for thought. I'm going to grab a cup of tea and research the appliances from the vendors mentioned, I could be recommending them (or their descendants) sooner than I think.
As for traction, the message will take time to sink in but we are already getting inquires for preconfigured systems such as Cisco & NetApp's FlexPod. Early birds could catch the worm here.
Waste of money
Couldn't you have a much cheaper version of the same effect, by inverting the colours on a normal video?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs