1 post • joined Friday 17th February 2012 01:57 GMT
why delete the record...
Why not just keep the entries active, and ensure the records point to a honeypot farm.
1. There's no fight to delete them/keep them cached
2. The honeypots can pick-up additional information as to what they're being used for, and how active they are.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court