1 post • joined 17 Feb 2012
why delete the record...
Why not just keep the entries active, and ensure the records point to a honeypot farm.
1. There's no fight to delete them/keep them cached
2. The honeypots can pick-up additional information as to what they're being used for, and how active they are.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests