1 post • joined 17 Feb 2012
why delete the record...
Why not just keep the entries active, and ensure the records point to a honeypot farm.
1. There's no fight to delete them/keep them cached
2. The honeypots can pick-up additional information as to what they're being used for, and how active they are.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip