1 post • joined 17 Feb 2012
why delete the record...
Why not just keep the entries active, and ensure the records point to a honeypot farm.
1. There's no fight to delete them/keep them cached
2. The honeypots can pick-up additional information as to what they're being used for, and how active they are.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users