1 post • joined 17 Feb 2012
why delete the record...
Why not just keep the entries active, and ensure the records point to a honeypot farm.
1. There's no fight to delete them/keep them cached
2. The honeypots can pick-up additional information as to what they're being used for, and how active they are.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network