6 posts • joined 16 Feb 2012
Nothing wrong with the on-screen keyboard, except that it's an on-screen keyboard and somewhat tedious for bashing out a lengthy email or such like. Mine's the one with the Psion in the pocket...
"Uniquely confusing shambles"...
...but I LIKE a uniquely confusing shambles. And it seems to describe most of our institutions perfectly.
Could you not have employed laser-wielding sharks for the purpose? They have scarce employment opportunities with super villains these days.
Loving the 80's throwback "Turbo" moniker on something which clearly doesn't have one.
I suppose if the paper comes from recycled stock and it reduces the amount of plastic needed, then that's probably a good thing, even if it can't itself be recycled at the end of it?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!