6 posts • joined 16 Feb 2012
Nothing wrong with the on-screen keyboard, except that it's an on-screen keyboard and somewhat tedious for bashing out a lengthy email or such like. Mine's the one with the Psion in the pocket...
"Uniquely confusing shambles"...
...but I LIKE a uniquely confusing shambles. And it seems to describe most of our institutions perfectly.
Could you not have employed laser-wielding sharks for the purpose? They have scarce employment opportunities with super villains these days.
Loving the 80's throwback "Turbo" moniker on something which clearly doesn't have one.
I suppose if the paper comes from recycled stock and it reduces the amount of plastic needed, then that's probably a good thing, even if it can't itself be recycled at the end of it?
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball