2 posts • joined Monday 13th February 2012 15:29 GMT
Those bamboo stalks hurt when they snap back.
Micron and Virtensys -- what about Xsigo?
Maybe Micron's CEO flaming out distracted from their purchase of Virtensys. What is Micron going to do with sharable PCIe enclosures? Where is Xsigo in the God-box equation?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED