2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2012
Had to add this...
Straight from the article linked up top:
"And, guys, if you think she'll want something pink, think again. A device's colour comes right at the bottom of the list of a woman's considerations when choosing kit, the CEA found."
Slap a coat of pink on it, and away you go!
I'm looking around my condo right now and I see three laptops, one desktop, one server, several external drives, two flat screen monitors, a printer, and router - none of it is pink. Had it been pink, I would have passed it by, I'm more of a blue/silver girl. Tip: just because you slap a layer of pink enamel on a tech product, it doesn't mean that it's suddenly meant for girls.
Spawn of Satan because it kinda looks like a purse with a smiley face.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS