3 posts • joined Thursday 9th February 2012 18:25 GMT
Re: What's starting to worry me...
iPhones/iPads are essentially fashion accessories and as such will be here today gone tomorrow must haves. While they appeal to the cool kids today they'll go the same way as shoulder pads and flairs when the winds of fashion change.
New design needed
What they really need to do is to update the basic design on the iPad, mine is looking so dated these days, I mean look at the little screen and great big surround, at least in black it doesn't look quite as shabby as the white ones, but they're starting to look like an old fashioned telly. Surely they should be aiming to take the screen to within a millimeter or so of the edges. The damn surrounding is just wasted space.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps