3 posts • joined Thursday 9th February 2012 18:25 GMT
Re: What's starting to worry me...
iPhones/iPads are essentially fashion accessories and as such will be here today gone tomorrow must haves. While they appeal to the cool kids today they'll go the same way as shoulder pads and flairs when the winds of fashion change.
New design needed
What they really need to do is to update the basic design on the iPad, mine is looking so dated these days, I mean look at the little screen and great big surround, at least in black it doesn't look quite as shabby as the white ones, but they're starting to look like an old fashioned telly. Surely they should be aiming to take the screen to within a millimeter or so of the edges. The damn surrounding is just wasted space.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging