1 post • joined 2 Feb 2012
The USB port won't directly provide enough power to support an external hard drive. My work around was one of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003HHK576/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk with the red USB port connected to an iPhone charger.
This is my only minor gripe, other than that think this is very good value and have been pleased with it
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL