1 post • joined 2 Feb 2012
The USB port won't directly provide enough power to support an external hard drive. My work around was one of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003HHK576/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk with the red USB port connected to an iPhone charger.
This is my only minor gripe, other than that think this is very good value and have been pleased with it
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email