13 posts • joined 1 Feb 2012
I find that Canadians are the same way.
Hey, at least they weren't trying to use the cloaca effect. Yuck.
Apple Patent Disclosure Procedure
Select one item from column A, one item from column B...
Re: I smell fail
Precisely! Just look at the HP Touchpad.
"...constrained in his or her ability..."
I know that fat cells make estrogen but come on, that's a little harsh.
Re: We look at the tablet and we think it's going to fail.
"...a rethink He delivered..."
He sat on his hands until the various component technologies had matured sufficiently, then gave the order to turn the crank and poop out the completely obvious product.
Consumer Reports are such haterz. What's it take to get a Magical rating these days, anyway?
Upscaling isn't exactly rocket science, is it? Especially for a simple case like x2.
Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about. Some marketing suit from MS recently forecast double-digit organic growth company wide. So there.
Marketing Firm to Merge Two Marketing Divisions Into One
What does HP make again?
"...all about cross-platform"
More like "all about crossed eyes" if he's talking about double digit growth.
How fast will it be after it wakes up one morning thinking its capacity is 8MB?
But our president is a politician from Illinois! Doesn't that mean anything anymore?
7 kW/m^2 sounds way off. Typical rule of thumb is closer to 1.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?