13 posts • joined Wednesday 1st February 2012 02:08 GMT
I find that Canadians are the same way.
Apple Patent Disclosure Procedure
Select one item from column A, one item from column B...
Re: I smell fail
Precisely! Just look at the HP Touchpad.
Re: We look at the tablet and we think it's going to fail.
"...a rethink He delivered..."
He sat on his hands until the various component technologies had matured sufficiently, then gave the order to turn the crank and poop out the completely obvious product.
Consumer Reports are such haterz. What's it take to get a Magical rating these days, anyway?
Upscaling isn't exactly rocket science, is it? Especially for a simple case like x2.
Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about. Some marketing suit from MS recently forecast double-digit organic growth company wide. So there.
"...all about cross-platform"
More like "all about crossed eyes" if he's talking about double digit growth.
But our president is a politician from Illinois! Doesn't that mean anything anymore?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle