4 posts • joined 30 Jan 2012
"It will even respond to being poked, but not by a Vibease – that would be weird." LOL, and the robot rabbit itself is the most natural thing in the world.
I absolutely agree the battery should be a lot better than this. I mean, what's the point of having a smartphone if it last for a few hours only.
During that time...
... we will not know what to do with our old tablets and similar devices.
The game is as boring as watching a banana take a nap!
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan