4 posts • joined 30 Jan 2012
"It will even respond to being poked, but not by a Vibease – that would be weird." LOL, and the robot rabbit itself is the most natural thing in the world.
I absolutely agree the battery should be a lot better than this. I mean, what's the point of having a smartphone if it last for a few hours only.
During that time...
... we will not know what to do with our old tablets and similar devices.
The game is as boring as watching a banana take a nap!
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion