4 posts • joined 30 Jan 2012
"It will even respond to being poked, but not by a Vibease – that would be weird." LOL, and the robot rabbit itself is the most natural thing in the world.
I absolutely agree the battery should be a lot better than this. I mean, what's the point of having a smartphone if it last for a few hours only.
During that time...
... we will not know what to do with our old tablets and similar devices.
The game is as boring as watching a banana take a nap!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can