4 posts • joined 30 Jan 2012
"It will even respond to being poked, but not by a Vibease – that would be weird." LOL, and the robot rabbit itself is the most natural thing in the world.
I absolutely agree the battery should be a lot better than this. I mean, what's the point of having a smartphone if it last for a few hours only.
During that time...
... we will not know what to do with our old tablets and similar devices.
The game is as boring as watching a banana take a nap!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The last straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM