1 post • joined 26 Jan 2012
how odd, the rumour i heard was that a certain other Contractor negligently misconfigured a live server without approval and twas nothing to do with the network.. and there is major egg on face of said other contractor and said conrtactor is doo-doo deep in self-prostrating-slimey-lickyout-bum-crack apology mode..hahahah
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS