1 post • joined 26 Jan 2012
how odd, the rumour i heard was that a certain other Contractor negligently misconfigured a live server without approval and twas nothing to do with the network.. and there is major egg on face of said other contractor and said conrtactor is doo-doo deep in self-prostrating-slimey-lickyout-bum-crack apology mode..hahahah
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?