Good points about target market applicability, Rani. And good feature points Tim.
Here are a few extra points to add to Tim's wrt enterprise reqt's vs. SMB, based on customer feedback over the last 12+ months. These speak to the need for enterprise-grade hardware vs. lighter weight VM approach like Amazon's.
* Enterprise-class performance and high availability – SSDs + SAS, HA, no single points of failure
* Multiple cloud provider support to have easy data portability between clouds for max business continuity
* Ability to leverage cloud storage as an additional, lower cost primary tier for colder data
* Certifications from VMware & Microsoft to enable mainstream enterprise apps to use cloud storage as a tier
* Truly consolidate multiple infrastructure components for data mgmt – like backup / archive / DR / tape elimination
* De-duplication + compression + WAN optim. to eliminate data redundancy to reduce cloud storage size and expense