6 posts • joined Wednesday 25th January 2012 23:36 GMT
Nobody seems to have mentioned the ever increasing amount of advertising in facebook. This would have been the first thing I asked about had I been doing the research
Le Monde has the best web site of all the newspapers I read on line. Don't know about the rest of the French press but if Google is so concerned they might start their improvement plan elsewhere.
It's Stephen Conroy!
We ARE allowed to mention Senator Conroy's surname these days since he has nixed the Great Firewall of Oz.
More reasons to avoid Heathrow
I have given up on Heathrow. It is a place to avoid, horrendous taxes and fees, massive long hikes in that "bloody awful place" T5. The contrast with Singapore and Hong Kong where I usually transit it marked. Two of the world's best airports, one of the worst. Even the attitude of the security staff contrasts badly, not to mention the efficiency of border control.
Spend the money on recruiting humans in security and diverting excess traffic to other airports.
Is this system seriously expected to work? Decision making by committee.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court