3 posts • joined 3 Dec 2006
credit overdrawn ....
>And give the Beast some credit: Windows 7 is Vista without the most annoying bits.
having been totally frustrated trying to manage a win7 install, one thankfully missing my esteemed corpse's i/t spyware, i'd be really curious to know which annoying bits fester's thugs left out. seems to be a plethora of really annoying bits not to mention all the missing features that once made winxp almost manageable ....
is this too polite to qualify as a fotw?
and have you been through osx code?
not to sound like a micro$lop fanboi (definitely not!), have you tried the unmaintainable algorithm on osx?
and it's a really cute gadget, too
the micromate is too cool to be believed. i've not yet used my 4gb card, but i've used the reader and it's super!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders