3 posts • joined 20 Jun 2007
"According to Boeing's published tech specs, the laser produces a four-inch-wide infrared beam. Nobody on the ground would even see it, and it's unlikely that mirrors would help; gold is one of the few efficient infrared reflectors, and it's hard to imagine Third World countries plating all their gear in gold."
Mr T pities the fool who points this at him....
Mine's the coat with the A-team DVD in the pocket.
9 hours battery for audio ?
That's odd, I have an A2 (which I'm very happy with) and when playing audio with the screen off it can manage around 14 hours. (You get around 6-7 hours of video playback)
I wonder what they changed in the design to hurt the battery life so much?
and before anyone asks, yes it is my job to post irrelevant comments in a vain attempt to appear witty by proxy.
And no, it does'nt pay well!
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph