5 posts • joined 19 Jan 2012
Seriously El Reg
The best you could do is "I'm fine with you setting cookies" ?
Where's the "I don't want any cookies from you thanks" option?
Cookie blocker time.
So, friends act more friendly towards friends than not-friends...
Stunning piece of research..
Maybe women take these things more seriously?
Men also tend not to get stalked to a serious [bodily-harm] degree.
Shooting the laptop makes perfect sense
If it was just locked up then he'd be in for weeks or months of whining/pouting to get it back again, now the daughter knows it isn't coming back.
I would have gone with a hammer, work off some of that anger, but each to his own.
The major problem with trying to arrange a reasoned debate is that the opposition [MPAA/Congress] don't do this.. its all sound bytes and hysteria.
If you want a decent discussion on the subject, first you need to change American politics and considering that corporate America [including the MPAA] owns the politicians except at election time, that's really not going to happen.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL