2 posts • joined 19 Jan 2012
'He didn't say what the service will be called, but did say that the US isn't ready for entirely à la carte options..."
1. CreeperVision is overwhelmingly appropriate as the name for the new service.
2. The US has been ready for "à la carte options" for decades. It's the providers who can't get their act together.
People still use McAfee products?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'