2 posts • joined Thursday 19th January 2012 17:38 GMT
'He didn't say what the service will be called, but did say that the US isn't ready for entirely à la carte options..."
1. CreeperVision is overwhelmingly appropriate as the name for the new service.
2. The US has been ready for "à la carte options" for decades. It's the providers who can't get their act together.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED