1 post • joined 20 Jun 2007
RE: 419 Scams
It is appalling and embarassing when you read stories like this. Especially if you are an African and a Nigerian at that. Fine, if you don't sow, you don't reap - You can't win a lottery you never played and attimes i wonder why people still fall for such things. How can a supposed head of an organisation be using 'yahoo' and 'hotmail' to communicate official details to you...?
That said, this undesirable elements are making things difficult for people who just want to do the right thing and it's painful.
I hope the Nigerian government will try harder to nail as much people as possible in the quest to help resolve things with regards to this 419 thingy.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth