1 post • joined 20 Jun 2007
RE: 419 Scams
It is appalling and embarassing when you read stories like this. Especially if you are an African and a Nigerian at that. Fine, if you don't sow, you don't reap - You can't win a lottery you never played and attimes i wonder why people still fall for such things. How can a supposed head of an organisation be using 'yahoo' and 'hotmail' to communicate official details to you...?
That said, this undesirable elements are making things difficult for people who just want to do the right thing and it's painful.
I hope the Nigerian government will try harder to nail as much people as possible in the quest to help resolve things with regards to this 419 thingy.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Vid MIT boffins cry havoc and let slip the ROBOT CHEETAHS of Whoa