3 posts • joined 17 Jan 2012
Hard to feel sorry for the developers when they're charging $299 for this. I know the market is probably very small, but the development of this software could hardly be classed as altruistic.
Just had a look at some other screenshots; that mono-chrome is horrible.
"Reduced use of color in VS 11 focuses attention on the content"
I think not...
Nevermind cyber crimefighting, I'd rather have an email address on correspondence from HMRC so I don't have to wait an hour on hold to ask a two second question...
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU