3 posts • joined 17 Jan 2012
Hard to feel sorry for the developers when they're charging $299 for this. I know the market is probably very small, but the development of this software could hardly be classed as altruistic.
Just had a look at some other screenshots; that mono-chrome is horrible.
"Reduced use of color in VS 11 focuses attention on the content"
I think not...
Nevermind cyber crimefighting, I'd rather have an email address on correspondence from HMRC so I don't have to wait an hour on hold to ask a two second question...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't