3 posts • joined 15 Jan 2012
Silvery Aluminium Things Inc reserves exclusive right to assemble its overpriced consumer-unfriendly crap.
The predicable tirade against the DoJ, MPAA, RIAA, etc. etc. just goes on and on whenever an item comes up involving piracy.
I particularly love the disingenuous faux-ignorance as to the extent to which Megaupload (and others) host pirated material.
Then there is the analogy drawn between recording some film on TV onto VHS tape and hosting pirated material on MU.
Except, DUH, you didn't go around with a portable VHS tape-to-tape into people's houses along with your VHS collection, offering to make copies available to anyone who wanted one.
Or did you? Judging by your cavalier attitude to rights, maybe you did.
Wow, what a shameless bunch of ad hominems
Can anybody be bothered to make an informed case against these Acts?
No, thought not. It's far easier sport to attack Murdoch instead.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack