3 posts • joined 15 Jan 2012
Silvery Aluminium Things Inc reserves exclusive right to assemble its overpriced consumer-unfriendly crap.
The predicable tirade against the DoJ, MPAA, RIAA, etc. etc. just goes on and on whenever an item comes up involving piracy.
I particularly love the disingenuous faux-ignorance as to the extent to which Megaupload (and others) host pirated material.
Then there is the analogy drawn between recording some film on TV onto VHS tape and hosting pirated material on MU.
Except, DUH, you didn't go around with a portable VHS tape-to-tape into people's houses along with your VHS collection, offering to make copies available to anyone who wanted one.
Or did you? Judging by your cavalier attitude to rights, maybe you did.
Wow, what a shameless bunch of ad hominems
Can anybody be bothered to make an informed case against these Acts?
No, thought not. It's far easier sport to attack Murdoch instead.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS