2 posts • joined 13 Jan 2012
Good heavens... you're right! My response was nearly as confused as the 'knowledge' of cultural stereotypes held by the person I was responding to. What was I thinking?
Oh... how droll! Are all you Londoners so funny? What, with your Leprechauns, shillalahs, and rampant alcohol abuse? Props for your cereal however... it's "magically delicious".
For the record, the database is Kenyan (on the opposite side of the continent), and has more than 170,000 verified listings. But thanks for sharing your immense knowledge of geography.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan