1 post • joined 13 Jan 2012
Hey OddSocket, nice to see you again
We talk to customers through all sorts of channels, with twitter being just one contact point where we engage with a very small number of our customer base. Just like any other situation, we deal with all enquiries on a 1-2-1 basis and so we try and speak with our customers individually.
If someone wants to get in touch by phone or a support ticket where we can verify they are the account holder, then we’re always happy to talk about account details and that includes addressing questions that may include a request for compensation.
If you have received the security email from us, please contact us on the telephone number provided if you want further support and advice.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks