1 post • joined Friday 13th January 2012 14:49 GMT
Hey OddSocket, nice to see you again
We talk to customers through all sorts of channels, with twitter being just one contact point where we engage with a very small number of our customer base. Just like any other situation, we deal with all enquiries on a 1-2-1 basis and so we try and speak with our customers individually.
If someone wants to get in touch by phone or a support ticket where we can verify they are the account holder, then we’re always happy to talk about account details and that includes addressing questions that may include a request for compensation.
If you have received the security email from us, please contact us on the telephone number provided if you want further support and advice.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle