2 posts • joined 11 Jan 2012
I've had one of these for 3yrs - load of crap, you'd be better off paying for a pro cabling install for the money. Having to use an additional program to stream video is a joke, and even then the audio works only when it fancies.
Bluetooth Handfree?Why oh why is there no bluetooth handfree option? DAB i'm not that bothered about on it's own, but bundle the ability to connect my phone to make calls and stream music and i'm on my way to placing an order
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide