2 posts • joined Saturday 7th January 2012 15:15 GMT
I love the fact that 330,000 customer recommendations would lead to $22M in savings. That works out at a massive $67 saving per customer and I presume per year. That is a drop in the ocean of other considerations like management, availability, performance etc. I'm not saying MS is better at these at all, just that the saving is small and probably not relevant versus other decisions!
Don't forget the licensing
If you are going to use RemoteFX, remember to license it - http://bit.ly/zR46EX
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging