4 posts • joined 5 Jan 2012
For some reason, this reminds me of all that Burberry rubbish they used to sell to chavs a while back.
Nope, no sympathy. Just like these idiots who go abroad and then moan about big data bills. If it's her phone, more fool you, she's bloody nine. If it's yours, why are you letting her use it? Why does she have the password?
An iPod touch would be much better if she absolutely had to have something. But giving a nine year old any type of phone is ridiculous.
I got in early....
I must be one of the lucky ones - I joined GiffGaff shortly after it first started and have never had a problem. Perhaps they grew too fast, because I did notice an marked increase in complaints around six months later.
At least it's not a regular thing
My problems lasted about half an hour, when I kept getting a 'could not connect to Steam network' error message. Didn't even get the option to play in offline mode and I was just starting to get annoyed when it connected.
However, when it did connect, all the firewall settings relating to Steam had to be deleted and added again before I was back to normal.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins