6 posts • joined 4 Jan 2012
"Even on an annual compare"
The noun is 'comparison', I believe.
Re: How on earth
14" 1366x768 == 'Ultra'
Does not compute.
Sorry, I didn't understand a word of that.
Re: Best way to get to sleep...
This works, though for guaranteed success, try Melvyn Bragg's 'In Our Time' - 3 academics discussing a topic from history.
At risk of sounding like a total fanboi: why is it taking so long for Samsung et al to come up with shitter-yet-just-as-expensive competitors to something Apple has been producing since 2008?
How does 13.3in, 1366 x 768 equate to 'Ultra' exactly?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs