6 posts • joined 4 Jan 2012
"Even on an annual compare"
The noun is 'comparison', I believe.
Re: How on earth
14" 1366x768 == 'Ultra'
Does not compute.
Sorry, I didn't understand a word of that.
Re: Best way to get to sleep...
This works, though for guaranteed success, try Melvyn Bragg's 'In Our Time' - 3 academics discussing a topic from history.
At risk of sounding like a total fanboi: why is it taking so long for Samsung et al to come up with shitter-yet-just-as-expensive competitors to something Apple has been producing since 2008?
How does 13.3in, 1366 x 768 equate to 'Ultra' exactly?
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display