6 posts • joined 4 Jan 2012
"Even on an annual compare"
The noun is 'comparison', I believe.
Re: How on earth
14" 1366x768 == 'Ultra'
Does not compute.
Sorry, I didn't understand a word of that.
Re: Best way to get to sleep...
This works, though for guaranteed success, try Melvyn Bragg's 'In Our Time' - 3 academics discussing a topic from history.
At risk of sounding like a total fanboi: why is it taking so long for Samsung et al to come up with shitter-yet-just-as-expensive competitors to something Apple has been producing since 2008?
How does 13.3in, 1366 x 768 equate to 'Ultra' exactly?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait