6 posts • joined 4 Jan 2012
"Even on an annual compare"
The noun is 'comparison', I believe.
Re: How on earth
14" 1366x768 == 'Ultra'
Does not compute.
Sorry, I didn't understand a word of that.
Re: Best way to get to sleep...
This works, though for guaranteed success, try Melvyn Bragg's 'In Our Time' - 3 academics discussing a topic from history.
At risk of sounding like a total fanboi: why is it taking so long for Samsung et al to come up with shitter-yet-just-as-expensive competitors to something Apple has been producing since 2008?
How does 13.3in, 1366 x 768 equate to 'Ultra' exactly?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs