6 posts • joined 4 Jan 2012
"Even on an annual compare"
The noun is 'comparison', I believe.
Re: How on earth
14" 1366x768 == 'Ultra'
Does not compute.
Sorry, I didn't understand a word of that.
Re: Best way to get to sleep...
This works, though for guaranteed success, try Melvyn Bragg's 'In Our Time' - 3 academics discussing a topic from history.
At risk of sounding like a total fanboi: why is it taking so long for Samsung et al to come up with shitter-yet-just-as-expensive competitors to something Apple has been producing since 2008?
How does 13.3in, 1366 x 768 equate to 'Ultra' exactly?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER