4 posts • joined Wednesday 20th June 2007 05:11 GMT
In australia we had the 40 and 60gb models but sony dropped the 60 here ages ago, maybe they are just getting lazy and only offering the 40gb as they wont to force people to buy a ps2 again to play old games.
"Does it matter. No one died and hey, this all happened on the other side of the planet anyway."
Don't forget that many Australian's visit el reg, sure it may be a british site but somehow your country still owns mine.
Re: Imagine if they had a Wii Version?
Woudn't work as halo 3 will be very graphics intense and the Wii wouldn't be able to handle it. Maybe the next nintendo console might but for now a game like halo 3 wont ever get on it.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging