4 posts • joined 20 Jun 2007
In australia we had the 40 and 60gb models but sony dropped the 60 here ages ago, maybe they are just getting lazy and only offering the 40gb as they wont to force people to buy a ps2 again to play old games.
"Does it matter. No one died and hey, this all happened on the other side of the planet anyway."
Don't forget that many Australian's visit el reg, sure it may be a british site but somehow your country still owns mine.
Re: Imagine if they had a Wii Version?
Woudn't work as halo 3 will be very graphics intense and the Wii wouldn't be able to handle it. Maybe the next nintendo console might but for now a game like halo 3 wont ever get on it.
Is it just me or is that maximum on the estimated pricing way to high? 30 grand for a laptop.....
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait