2 posts • joined 1 Dec 2006
Why would I need to know the mass of it?
I'm not planning on taking it to the moon in my hand luggage.
I use to experience this "syndrome" when I was young. It usually accompanied growing pains.
The spacial distortion was very strange, and if I closed my eyes It seemed like I was an enormous being in a very small world. I wouldn't really liken it to hallucinations, as it's not you're eyes which report the trickery.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity