2 posts • joined 1 Dec 2006
Why would I need to know the mass of it?
I'm not planning on taking it to the moon in my hand luggage.
I use to experience this "syndrome" when I was young. It usually accompanied growing pains.
The spacial distortion was very strange, and if I closed my eyes It seemed like I was an enormous being in a very small world. I wouldn't really liken it to hallucinations, as it's not you're eyes which report the trickery.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great