1 post • joined 1 Jan 2012
"With the Solaris Studio 12.3 update, as you can see from the release notes, Oracle says that applications will compile up to 20 per cent faster – which, sadly, will leave coders with less time to play video games and surf the web."
I've read the release notes pointed at and don't see this claim being made. Can you point me to it?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'