2 posts • joined 28 Dec 2011
Unfortunately that's already been tried, and apparently the curves of the tin are a bit too restrictive to let the PCB fit in.
Xylinx Vertex? I suspect that should be Xilinx Virtex
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network