2 posts • joined 28 Dec 2011
Unfortunately that's already been tried, and apparently the curves of the tin are a bit too restrictive to let the PCB fit in.
Xylinx Vertex? I suspect that should be Xilinx Virtex
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan