2 posts • joined 28 Dec 2011
Unfortunately that's already been tried, and apparently the curves of the tin are a bit too restrictive to let the PCB fit in.
Xylinx Vertex? I suspect that should be Xilinx Virtex
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL