2 posts • joined 28 Dec 2011
Unfortunately that's already been tried, and apparently the curves of the tin are a bit too restrictive to let the PCB fit in.
Xylinx Vertex? I suspect that should be Xilinx Virtex
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s