2 posts • joined 28 Dec 2011
Unfortunately that's already been tried, and apparently the curves of the tin are a bit too restrictive to let the PCB fit in.
Xylinx Vertex? I suspect that should be Xilinx Virtex
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests