1 post • joined 28 Dec 2011
I picked this up and read through it over xmas - it's a nice background overall but I have a quibble with the content.
It implies that VMware's x86 offering only uses their original Binary Translation method, and doesn't leverage the improvements in Intel/AMD processor technology thus making the other x86 offerings superior for doing so - this hasn't been true since ESX3.5 circa 2008, and hardware assisted virtualisation is now often the default.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed