1 post • joined 28 Dec 2011
I picked this up and read through it over xmas - it's a nice background overall but I have a quibble with the content.
It implies that VMware's x86 offering only uses their original Binary Translation method, and doesn't leverage the improvements in Intel/AMD processor technology thus making the other x86 offerings superior for doing so - this hasn't been true since ESX3.5 circa 2008, and hardware assisted virtualisation is now often the default.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait