1 post • joined 28 Dec 2011
Buy to get ahead not behind
Why would anyone want to buy TMS? Their NAND controller is junk. They have few hardware accelerators compared to other NAND controller vendors, their space/power footprint is significantly large, and they never developed a controller to deal with the challenges of MLC medium (they just use their SLC controller with improved ECC). 2-3 years ago this controller would have been a market leader but the company has not continued to innovate. The execs see the company headed for the crapper and are looking for an exit strategy.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR