2 posts • joined 24 Dec 2011
Are you referring to me...
Or the register?
@AC 27th Dec
Not in so many words...
But not far off
I just spent the last 4 hours running a boot-time AVG scan thanks to your '3 Minute Mentor' link; got 'Java Agent Virus' and god knows what else....
*Facepalm ,because the irony of getting a virus as a result of following a link from reputable IT/Security website is not lost on me.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball