9 posts • joined Wednesday 21st December 2011 19:17 GMT
The Samsung Fanboy tw@ts want there to be a 5G, I can see the dumb nerdy f***s getting all excited just thinking about it.
If you buy an Nvidia or AMD GPU, you're also building a CUSTOM PC, that means putting it together yourself, you aren't buying a ready built PC, hence why a custom PC doesn't show up on PC sales... well duh.
I'll stick with my QWERTY thanks.
I can't stand touch screen only, so slow and cumbersome, I hate predictive texting, I like to use my brain and type properly, and on a REAL QWERTY keypad.
I'll stick with my trusty BlackBerry 9810 Torch for now until the new BlackBerry Torch based on OS10 comes out.
I just want a tasty looking smart phone with a REAL qwerty keypad AND a touchscreen, BlackBerry Q10 come on down! Not bothered to upgrade my old BlackBerry Curve for 2 years, so I'll wait for the Q10 in April.
"You can't trust, man, woman or beast boy, 'points to the BlackBerry Q10' THIS YOU CAN TRUST!"
Q10 Looks Awesome!
I have £500 quid burning a big hole in my pocket, I always go pay as you go, I came close to buying the Z10, but I'm going to wait, but the wait is killing me!
Oh dear they're just burnt out cores of gas giants nothing more nothing less.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL