1 post • joined 21 Dec 2011
I don't think people mind paying for DVD's, distribution costs, server maitenance etc but they do mind having a profit scraped off them for another licence to view content that has been solely created using money they, along with the entire UK population, have forked out.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about