1 post • joined 21 Dec 2011
I don't think people mind paying for DVD's, distribution costs, server maitenance etc but they do mind having a profit scraped off them for another licence to view content that has been solely created using money they, along with the entire UK population, have forked out.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market