5 posts • joined Tuesday 19th June 2007 17:25 GMT
Care to define Majority, Tara?
"The majority of our customers are able to bank online,"
Guess I am a minority now, since its been down for me solidly since Friday!
Shades of "I always do what teddy says"
Getting closer to the Harry Harrison science fiction story "I Always Do What Teddy Says", about the toys used to program children for correct thought.
Timezones can be tricky!
The shuttle touched down at 15:49 Eastern Time, which may be local for the NASA press office, but is not local for California time. I'm reading the article at 14:55 local time, and for a moment thought a space/time warp was letting me read a future copy of El Reg.
Turns out it is just poor Math/Geography skills.
"Yes I have an Ipod, and have use it quite loud when rollerblading since traffic noise makes it hard to hear anything."
AHA! So you're the guy I almost ran over last week when he crossed without looking and could not hear my horn. Be carefull, someone else might not mind another dent in their front fender.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire