1 post • joined Saturday 17th December 2011 08:12 GMT
Shurely some mistake
> Under the current SSL system, CAs get to log each visit an IP address makes to an HTTPS page protected by one of their certificates.
The client knows the root cert (installed in O/S, browser, whatever) and the server has a series of signed certs linking back to it. There is no connection to the CA.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat