3 posts • joined 16 Dec 2011
Olympus stuck an accessory port on top of the electronic viewfinder.
The autofocus in current mirrorless cameras is approaching the speed of dSLRs, they are slower but not by very much. Where they do fail is that they are not very good at tracking focus changes if the target object is moving directly towards/away from the camera.
"The bank reckons the reorganisation could create 40 new positions."
The bank reckons the reorganisation could create -382 new positions.
There, fixed it for you.
NASA nothing to write home about
"According to Popovkin, Mars is a planet that "doesn't like Earthlings". He claims that only 30 per cent of Soviet-Russian launches to the planet were successful, although NASA alleges that all 17 of Russia's attempts have failed."
NASA's own record is only around 50% and the Ruski's did manage to land on Venus - more that NASA ever did...
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory