3 posts • joined Friday 16th December 2011 16:04 GMT
Olympus stuck an accessory port on top of the electronic viewfinder.
The autofocus in current mirrorless cameras is approaching the speed of dSLRs, they are slower but not by very much. Where they do fail is that they are not very good at tracking focus changes if the target object is moving directly towards/away from the camera.
NASA nothing to write home about
"According to Popovkin, Mars is a planet that "doesn't like Earthlings". He claims that only 30 per cent of Soviet-Russian launches to the planet were successful, although NASA alleges that all 17 of Russia's attempts have failed."
NASA's own record is only around 50% and the Ruski's did manage to land on Venus - more that NASA ever did...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene